You will need an honours degree (2.2 or above) in your chosen subject or a closely related subject. We may consider alternatively well-qualified mature candidates or those whose studies indicate some breadth of scientific knowledge as a basis for further study both before and during the course.
You will also need GCSE Grade C/4 in English Language and Mathematics GCSE, or the equivalent.
We seek trainees with a passion to engage and inspire students to love learning.
Does this sound like you?
- Committed to championing students.
- Passionate about your subject.
- Open to learning about children’s physical, social, emotional/cognitive needs and how these can affect behaviour.
- Teaching is incredibly rewarding, but it also requires an element of resilience and a sense of humour.
- Professional and committed to equal opportunities.
- Able to communicate well in written or spoken English, with at least basic computer skills and a commitment to developing them.