The Benefits of Training with Us
If you share our passion to help young people flourish and go on to achieve incredible things, train to teach with us. We offer a range of wellbeing and employment benefits.
Driven by our Catholic ethos, we’re building a Cathedral of education which welcomes children of all faiths and none – every child that passes through our school gates matters.
This work starts with nurturing and developing our staff. As a Trust, we deliver National Professional Qualifications, trust-wide and school-wide training days and mentoring.
Benefits you’ll enjoy as a trainee teacher
- Financial support
- Travel bursary (subject to conditions)
- Experienced mentors
- A guaranteed interview at a DoWAT school should a suitable role arise.
- opportunity to build relationships with other trainees and staff
Benefits you’ll enjoy if you choose a career with us
- Competitive salary
- Access to National Professional Qualifications
- Opportunity to mentor others
- Wellbeing and support networks
Train with award winning providers
- DoWAT is the country’s top performing mid-size multi-academy trust
- DoWAT is the country’s top performing Catholic multi-academy trust
- St Mary’s University is Gold for student experience (the Teaching excellence framework, 2023)
- St Mary’s University is Top 5 in the UK for teaching quality (the Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2024)